Thursday, October 18, 2007

my life these days

So my last semester at Western is definitely not what I want it to be. All social work majors have to complete 448 hours of interning at an agency of their choice during their last semester in order to graduate. Well I put in about 29 to 32 hours a week of interning in Asheville & it is taking a toll on me - physically & mentally. Don't get me wrong, I love working at ABCCM - the residents are great & I have a real passion for helping them achieve their goals & I even love all my co-workers - we get along great & we're friends outside of the office, but I am tired! Since I comute 45 minutes to & from work 4 days a week & then work 7-9 hours a day, I feel like I never get any time to myself or spend any time with my friends at school. Thankfully I do have some sort of life because I have my incredible boyfriend! Nick & I have been dating since September 16th & so far, it has been so amazing! I feel extremely blessed to have a boyfriend that is so on fire for God that he serves other people all the time, prays for me all the time, respects me all the time, and knows how to show love & does it! Nick is coming up to Western tomorrow for the weekend & I am so excited & eager with anticipation! We always have a great time together & every moment is unforgettable! I know that this weekend will be a great time for me to breathe from having a busy week & just for once do what I wanna do!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

October 2007 to January 2008 with no activity. I hearby declare this blog DEAD!