Not to bore everyone with wedding planning updates, but that's really all I have going on right now, other than working. We have started assembling our invitations. We plan on having his mom and my aunt help us by addressing the envelopes, outer and inner envelopes, for both the invitations and save-the-date magnets. Their handwriting is much prettier than ours' plus there's no need in spending money on having a calligrapher address everything! We ordered our save-the-date magnets last week. I'm really anxious about seeing them! I'm hoping we won't have to wait to much longer for them to come in the mail! I am still on the hunt for the right bridesmaid dress and flower girl dress. I've gone to a few bridal shops already and found only one that's a candidate so far. The most annoying part about looking for a bridesmaid dress is when you go online and write down all the style numbers along with the name of the designer and then when you go to the bridal shop and they have not a single one of the dresses you wrote down! I would not be comfortable with picking out my bridesmaids' dresses online, I have to see what they look like on someone, whether it's me or one of my bridesmaids. Oh & can I just say, I have THE greatest fiance in the whole wide world!!! Nick has been really patient when it comes to my indecisiveness. He has been understanding and calm whenever I feel the need or urge to talk through wedding ideas with him. I even saw him writing back and forth on facebook with a guy from church about how he loves being engaged and how it's fun seeing me get excited about my dress and wedding ideas. It made me smile! Speaking of facebook, I wrote something funny as my status yesterday, I put "seriously considering getting married tomorrow, that is, if Nick's game! haha! 220 days to go!" I had several friends comment on my status, they were all for us aloping and they brought up some great points. We would never do that though. I can't imagine not having my friends, family, co-workers, or church family not being there when Nick and I united in marriage. Aside from how much I'm looking forward to seeing Nick's face when I walk dwon the asile, the second thing I'm looking forward to the most is celebrating with our family and friends. I want all of our wedding guests to know how truly thankful and blessed we are to have them in our lives because each and every one of them have invested in us, whether it was when we were single and just friends, while we were dating, or if they're new friends that are still getting to know us. I believe that God has placed people in my life for a reason, whether it was for a short time or a long time, He does everything for a purpose. And now I can look back and see how each person has played a part in my life, in my love story that has led up to the most special day of my life, my wedding day. Now that I've written a novel here, it's time for me to get back to work!
Today's high: Knowing I get to see Nick after 5 o'clock today!!!!
Today's low: I'm really sleepy and bored at work, which is not a good combination! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment