Friday, August 21, 2009

Pictures

OUR MAGNETS HAVE ARRIVED!!! Our save-the-date magnets arrived in the mail on Tuesday, but we didn't actually see them until last night when we could open the box together & see them for the first time together. I think our magnets are super cute!!! I wasn't as excited when I saw them as I was when I saw our invitations. Our invitations are so unique, elegant, and represent our style. Our favorite thing about our magnet is that it has our engagement pictures on them! It took us about 3 days to design our magnet because we had to choose a company to produce them, which pictures we liked best, which magnet design we liked best, and then which fonts and colors we wanted! I'm glad we designed it together and that we're both extremely pleased with the result. Now the next task will be, finalizing all the addresses on our guest list and then passing them on to my aunt who will be addressing all of them! There's only about....118 to address, maybe more! So now that our guests will be getting our magnet soon, I can post a few of our favorite engagement pictures! The pictures were taken at the Rose Garden in Raleigh where he popped the question! My dad took the pictures for us, for free and they turned out great! Enjoy!

No comments: