I recently wrote about how to save money at pharmacies, well you don't always need Register Rewards, Extra Care Bucks, or UP Rewards to get the best deals. This week I got 8 razors for 27 cents! How'd I do it? Rite Aid had Noxzema razors on sale for $2 and I just so happen to have $2 off coupons for them. So I hit the sale early in the week and got 2 packs for 27 cents!
As if the razors weren't exciting enough, I found some great deals at Target this week as well. Target had Dove Men + Care body washes and Dove + Men Care deodorants both on clearance for $3.38. I managed to get 4 body washes for $6.76 and 2 deodorants for 76 cents! I used a buy 1, get $3.75 off for the body washes and I used $2 off coupons + $2 off 2 Target coupon for the deodorants. I found some more great deals in the food section. I managed to get a 12 pack of Sierra Mist for $1.50 by using a $1 off Target coupon. I also got 2 bottles of Kraft BBQ sauce and Country Time lemonade mix all for $1.64 by using a $2 off Manufacture coupon. Fresh Express salad was on sale for $2 and then I had a 75 cents off Manufacture coupon so it was $1.25! I also got Chips Ahoy for 99 cents each after $1 off Manufacture coupon. I discovered that Kroger has them on sale for $1.68 so I have to go back and do price matching, which means I'll be refunded 62 cents for the 2 packs I bought. Always check out the meat section for meat that's on clearance because it's close to expiring. The day I went I managed to score to packs of ground beef for $1.79 each! So it's possible to save on meat too, just check for packs that are marked down. Now before I get a ton of questions about why there's a pregnancy test in this picture, no we are not expecting. I got it because it costs me $3.99 after coupons which is an amazing price! And it doesn't expire until 2013 and I'm pretty sure it will be used before then. Now is the time to check for deals on school supplies and if you're like me and not in school or a teacher, stock up on office supplies! I got 10 pens for 2 cents by using $1 off Papermate item off Target's website.
My tip for the week - Every time you go into a store, pick up their weekly ad and carry it with you. Even if you're not a couponer, I cannot tell you the # of times something has rung up wrong! If you have the ad with you then you'll know the prices and will have the ad ready to show the cashier if items ring up wrong. If you don't have the ad in front of you then it's likely that you'll overlook a great deal or pay more than you should. I always grab the ad when I walk in even when I have made a list and then when I'm done shopping, I put the ad back so I don't take it home with me thus avoiding stacking up papers!
Stay tuned, my next post will be about FREE meals during my birthday month!!! You won't want to miss what restaurants deals to sign up for before your birthday!!!
1 comment:
I actually did that with my Walgreens trip this past Saturday. The deodorant I bought didn't ring up the sale price. But I had the ad with me in hand and the cashier said "no problem, let me fix that." So, that was WAY awesome! Definitely saved time too, since we didn't have to do a price check or anything.
Post a Comment