Thursday, February 28, 2008

THE BEACH!!!

With less than 48 hours until I leave with Nick for Myrtle Beach, I can hardly contain my excitement!!! We are spending 6 days & 5 nights in wonderful, sunny Myrtle Beach! I have not been to the beach since...gosh since....the summer of 2004!!! We have talked a little bit about what we plan on doing down there, but no real plans have been made yet. Oh we do know that 1 morning we're going to get up real early & watch the sunrise on the beach!! We're also going to have a picnic lunch on the beach & toss a frisbee around! There's an indoor pool & jacuzzi so we're sure to spend sometime enjoying that too! I can't help but find humor in the fact that Nick & I are huge planners, we can't function any other way, but when it comes to going on vacation, we both insist on not having a plan! The point of our 6 day trip is to relax & enjoy spending time together, not to see all the sights or spend tons of money shopping! I've been looking forward to this trip for about a month now & now that it's almost here, I can hardly believe it! I will definitely report back on how the trip went.

No comments: