"But if anyone obeys His Word, God's love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in Him: whoever clains to live in Him must walk as Jesus did." - 1 John 2:5 & 6
Monday, March 31, 2008
At the End of My Ropes!
Life is hard. Lately I've really been struggling with the thought of having to grow up, of having to become an adult. I should be really excited about it all, but I'm not. I'm really stressed out lately. I still do not have a job nor any possibilities of getting one any time soon & that's been really stressful on me to say the least! I spend hours every week looking online for jobs & then even more hours applying for them & faxing my resume & still not even one company has called me for an interview! I'm not willingly to work just anywhere, I want to use my degree. I spent 4 & a half years at Western so I could have an education that would get me in the door & allow me to have opportunities that I wouldn't have without a degree. I'm beginning to think my degree is useless & nothing but a piece of paper! Things have not been going as planned! I feel stuck & I am! I don't have enough money to move anywhere so I'm stuck living at home with my parents & I have to find a job in Raleigh for that reason & because I don't have my own car! It wouldn't be so bad if I had a degree in math or science because then I would probably already have a job! Gosh it's just so dang frustrating! Oh, what also makes things worse, I have hardly any job experience because my parents never allowed me to work while I was in college! Oh & my cell phone is being turned off tomorrow because our contract is up & my mom refuses to renew it & since I have no job, I can't afford to renew it myself! So, no phone, no car, & no long-term employment experience, pretty much means I'm screwed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment