"But if anyone obeys His Word, God's love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in Him: whoever clains to live in Him must walk as Jesus did." - 1 John 2:5 & 6
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Motivation
I think I'm finally frustrated enough about my current situation that I've become extremely motivated to find a job! I now spend the majority of my time looking on the Internet for jobs instead of playing around on facebook & myspace! I spend time thinking about what new words I can type in for a job search, how I can make my resume look better, & how I can make it to a fax machine before 5 o'clock! It's only Wednesday night & I've already applied for 4 jobs this week! I think that's pretty darn good! I never thought I'd say this, but I feel much better about myself because of my efforts to really really work hard at finding a job! Granted, I still think the whole process sucks! I just really wanna send out a massive message to everyone in college right now to tell them to do tons of internships or just 1 really long internship because you're going to need the experience on your resume if you hope to get a job in your field after graduation! Leave me with your comments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment