It's almost the end of February, which means I'm going to tell you what deals I got this month! All of my deals this month were mainly from Harris Teeter with super doubles.
1. Pillsbury No Fuss Frosting was $1.97 at Harris Teeter and with super doubles, it was FREE!
2. Armour Meatballs was $1.99, 89 cents with super doubles.
3. Kellogg's New Crunchy cereal was $2.99, 99 cents with super doubles.
4. Uncle Ben's Ready Rice was $2, FREE with super doubles.
5. Lipton Pasta Sides was $2.25, 25 cents with super doubles.
That's just a few items that I got great deals on this month!
We are getting ready for our anniversary trip! I have set some food aside for us to take with us so we won't have to eat out as much. I also have some Chick-fila coupons that I plan on using when we stop on the road for lunch.
I've come to realize that saving money is my new favorite hobby! I enjoy hunting for deals and taking advantage of them. I think this hobby was in the making when we were planning our wedding and had to pay for everything ourselves. Since we bought our house I have grown to love saving money so we can save up for improvements we want done on our house. I think if more people took the time to calculate how much they're spending on groceries every month then they'd want to use coupons. It's amazing how using coupons can cut your grocery bill in half! My bill at Harris Teeter was $70 before coupons and with coupons it dropped down to $36. How awesome is that?!
No comments:
Post a Comment