Monday, May 19, 2008

40 Random Facts About ME

  1. Do people ever mistake you for being a different race?
    no
  2. How old were you when you moved out of your parents' house?
    I was 18 when I went to college 5 hours away from home & I lived on my own in the dorms. When I graduated in December, I returned home & have lived with my parents ever since. I didn't mind living with them in the beginning, but now they're really starting to get on my nerves, especially my mom! My mom has the best intentions & wants only the best for me, but gosh she is all up in my business & it gets annoying!
  3. Who do you miss right now?
    I miss a lot of people. It sounds crazy, but I miss Nick right now! Here lately I want to spend all the time I can get with him! I love him sooo much! He is the best friend & greatest friend I will EVER have here on Earth! And these days I feel like I'm falling head over heels in love with him all over again. I also miss a lot of friends from Western, like I miss Katie Gibson, I miss Abby Palmer, I miss Bethany.
  4. Are you drinking anything?
    nope
  5. Do you like beer? If so, what one?
    I hate beer, but I like other drinks...
  6. Do you have any weapons for personal protection?
    nope
  7. Do you believe "Once a cheater, always a cheater"?
    Well it's hard to say. I tend to think yes more times than not, however I know that only certain situations cause someone to cheat once & then they never do it again or they change their ways. Like I said, more times than not, once a cheater, always a cheater is the case.
  8. Have you ever ran away from home?
    no
  9. Are you listening to music?
    nope
  10. Do you take your daily vitamins?
    Iuse to when I was in college. I need to get back to doing that....
  11. What color is your vehicle?
    gray
  12. Where is your most ticklish spot?
    My stomach & my feet
  13. Last thing you bought from Walgreens?
    I have no idea! I don't shop there too often. I probably got some candy or a card there.
  14. How old are you parents?
    good question. My mom is about to be 48 & my dad is 56.
  15. What did you last cook?
    I don't remember. I don't cook very often. Nick loves to cook & he's amazing at it so I just let him spoil me! I think the last thing I made was some oatmeal cookies for him about a week ago!
  16. Do you have over 200 MySpace friends?
    no
  17. Do you have a favorite number?
    umm not really. I kinda like the number 11.
  18. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
    open
  19. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
    no
  20. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
    Out. I have to sleep always with 1 foot completely out of the covers while the rest of me is totally buddled up with the sheets tucked under my chin. I'm weird.
  21. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
    hahah yeah! I was a senior in high school & my best friend, Jessica & I went around Raleigh taking some signs.
  22. Do you have freckles?
    yeah, a few, just on my face & shoulders though.
  23. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
    no
  24. Have you ever peed in the woods?
    hahaha, I wouldn't say the woods. I peed on the Blue Ridge Parkway one time. It was late & it was foggy so no one could see me, otherwise I wouldn't have done it!
  25. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
    no
  26. What size is your bed?
    twin
  27. Do you think it's ok for guys to wear pink?
    heck yeah! I love it when guys wear pink!
  28. Do you still watch cartoons?
    sometimes
  29. What do you drink with dinner?
    It depends on where I'm at & what I'm in the mood for. I usually order water when I'm eating out cause it's free. When I'm at home I usually drink something diet.
  30. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
    Either honey mustard or barbecue sauce.
  31. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
    Gosh there are so many! I could watch Big, Good Will Hunting, Office Space, Baby Boom, and Multiplicity till I'm blue in the face!
  32. Have you seen the movie Powder?
    yes
  33. Can you change the oil on a car?
    no. Nick has told me how to do it, but I haven't tried doing it.
  34. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
    no
  35. Ran out of gas?
    no
  36. Can you curl your tongue?
    yes
  37. Ever won a spelling bee?
    no
  38. Ever been in love?
    yes
  39. Ever won a contest?
    no
  40. What type of woman/man do you like?
    I like a guy who is honest & faithful no matter what. I want someone who can make me laugh even when I've had the worst day. I have to be able to share things with him, whether it's my opinion or my food! He has to be someone who can easily communicate with me & someone who can feel like he can be himself around me. I love a guy who has dreams & goals and desires to be successful in life. I need to be able to trust him in every way and with anything! I need someone who can make me feel safe & protected. There are so many more things I could list, but all I need to tell you is, I have found all these qualities in Nick & I can't wait to spend the rest of my life looking at his face!!!!

No comments: