My life is becoming more difficult & I'm even more frustrated than ever before! Since graduation I have had about 6 interviews with 6 different agencies. From the 6 interviews I have only gotten 1 rejection letter in the mail. I have continued to apply for jobs every week & I still have not received any job offers. I still feel limited in my choices of applying for jobs since I don't have my own car. I am also still very frustrated at the amount of jobs that are available in this area that I meet the job requirements for. I'm beginning to think that I will not get a job in my field until I get my masters degree. It upsets me when I look at all my friends who just graduated in December or last week & they all have jobs! I would love to get the job with Disabilities Determination Services because I could continue to learn about mental illnesses and physical disabilities while still helping people receive the financial means they need to sustain living. I cannot believe I still don't have a job, it's ridiculous! To have a college degree & have no job, it just doesn't make any sense!
Changing subjects, Nick graduated on May 10th! The weekend before his graduation, we moved him into his new apartment in Morrisville. During the week before his graduation I helped him unpack, get the furniture he needed, and settle into his new place. One day I surprised him by taking him to Bond Community Park in Cary & we had a nice picnic lunch in the shade. His graduation was wonderful! I was so excited when the day finally came that I about knocked Nick over when I ran up to him right after the ceremony was over! I felt so happy & proud of him that day that I was extremely exhausted by the end of the day! I thank God for allowing me to be a part of this very big, exciting chapter in Nick's life! I will never forget the hard work Nick put into his last semester of college nor the excitement I felt on his graduation day! I'm even more excited for him about the opportunities & experiences he's gonna have at his new job at Sony Ericsson! I feel so blessed to be with someone who knows how to work hard & reach his dreams no matter what it takes!
No comments:
Post a Comment