Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I heart summer!

So I'm over the whole job thing so I'm not gonna write blogs about it anymore. On to more exciting things, summer is here! It was 85 degrees yesterday!!! I love the summer, it's my favorite season! This summer is gonna be way different than last summer, fo sure! A year ago I was up at Western all summer taking 2 classes & 1 independent study. I was subleasing an apartment at University Suites (--crappy student apartments, by the way). I had a pretty challenging summer. For one thing, I was up at Dullowhee in the summer...yeah. I had no job which meant no income so I had rent & electricity to pay for 3 months with no money! Besides these 2 things, I was being challenged spiritually. I was carrying out my promise to God to remain single for the summer & just focus on Him. God was restoring my heart & preparing me to meet my husband. It was a really difficult time in my life. I would cry for hours about my past & how easily I had given my heart away. All this to say that this summer I don't have to worry about any of that! I just have to find a job! I'm really looking forward to being abe to experience summer things with Nick! I wanna eat watermelon with him, pick strawberries together, go on picnics, watch the fireworks on July 4th...& many more summer things!

1 comment:

Mick said...

So, I love you a whole whole lot, and I'm sorry I haven't called in such a REALLY long time. But I really do love you a lot. I've thought about you a lot in the last couple of days. Give me a number I can reach you at, and a time that's good for you. I'm off Saturday night and all day Saturday. Then I think I'm free after about 7 every night this week. I love you!