"But if anyone obeys His Word, God's love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in Him: whoever clains to live in Him must walk as Jesus did." - 1 John 2:5 & 6
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
freaking out
My summer vacation is almost over! I'm moving out of my apartment at Western on Friday......on FRIDAY, I cannot believe it! Time has flown by! I feel like it was just yesterday that I was saying good-bye to my roomie, Katie & to the dorms for the rest of my life! It seems like just yesterday that I was on the phone with Katie crying & freaking out over the fact that we're getting old & we're going to graduate in less than 6 months! I'm really glad that my summer has flown by so far, but then I'm kinda not because in less than a month, I'll be starting my internship in Asheville, which makes me real nervous! I have no idea how this coming semester is going to go & what it's gonna look like. I am probably the most nervous about finding my way around Asheville & not going insane with being so far away from everything & everyone that's familiar! The thing that I'm most excited about is graining knowledge & experience! I am looking forward to getting to help women find jobs & get back on their feet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment