"But if anyone obeys His Word, God's love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in Him: whoever clains to live in Him must walk as Jesus did." - 1 John 2:5 & 6
Saturday, April 05, 2008
It's NOT the End of the World...
Believe it or not, not having a cell phone has it's benefits & rewards! Benefit #1: People I don't wanna talk to can't get in touch with me, unless it's via the Internet. Benefit #2: I can be late to things! Whenever I show up late to meet someone (which is not likely to happen), I can just use the excuse, "oh, I woulda called, but no cell phone." Benefit #3: When I'm with a huge group of people & a cell phone rings, I don't have to worry about whether it's mine or not. Benefit #4: Now when I go to the movies, I can ignore all those silly warnings about "silence your phone or pager." Benefit #5: I can really concentration on the road when I'm driving, no more distractions! Benefit #6: I can give my undivided attention to whoever I'm spending time with. Don't you hate it when you're in mid-sentence & your friend's cell phone rings & it totally ruins your train of thought?! The biggest reward I've seen so far in not having a cell phone, it's improved my relationship with Nick!!!! I know right, who woulda thought?!! I really like talking to Nick on AIM or Skype now because it allows me to multi-task! Not having my cell phone has also made us cherish the times we do get to talk to one another! I actually thought not having my phone was gonna cause more problems in our relationship, but it's actually made it 10 times better! I never woulda thought I could live without my cell phone, but I actually like not having one! I know, you're probably thinking, "how much longer will she like not having a cell phone?" I don't know the answer to that, but we'll see, I'll let you know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment