I have been crazy busy lately. I have been busy wrapped up in applying for jobs & helping Nick make arrangements for after graduation. This past Friday I went up to Kernersville with Nick to spend some time with his family and then we went to a friend of ours' wedding on Saturday in Asheboro. Then today I took a test for a job position as a Disabilities Determination Specialist Traniee with the NC Department of Human Services. The test was 34 questions long and we had 50 minutes to complete it. It was a really stinkin hard test & when I say hard I mean it was like taking the SATs all over again!!! Well they graded the test right there & I passed! After I got over being shocked, I picked a day & time to have my interview! I would love it if I got this job because I could become more knowledgeable about physical and mental disabilities and help people in my community gain the support they need. I also have another interview set up for this week! It's seems like things are FINALLY turning around for me! I don't know if I'll get any offers from either agency, but nevertheless I am thrilled just knowing it's a possibility!
There's your update on my life! Y'all come back now, you hear?!! Name that TV show!
No comments:
Post a Comment