Nick is graduating in less than 12 days from now!!! I have been waiting for May 10th ever since he started his last semester! It has been a really tough 4 months for me, however I know it's been even harder on him than on me. I am so incredibly proud of him! At the start of this semester I had no clue as to how Nick was going to act as a student. I didn't know how he studies, how he handles the stresses & pressures of school, how he does research papers, I didn't know anything about him as a student. Well let me just say, it was really difficult at first for me to learn these things, let alone adjust to them! In the beginning I would get really frustrated when Nick would send me home early because he wanted to start working on an assignment 3 days before it was due! It took about 2 months for me to really grasp how Nick is as a student. I can tell you now that Nick is extremely dedicated to his college career & he sees it as just that, a career, a full-time job. In learning more about Nick, I got to see just how much of a hard worker he really is & I love that about him!!! Plenty of times throughout this semester I saw him get frustrated & his determination to keep trying & his willingliness to try out new solutions really made me admire him. Thankfully, I didn't really have a tough last semester of college, but had I had the work Nick had to do this semester, I probably would have quit! I'm extremely glad that I was able to be around Nick during this stressful time because it brought us closer together & it also challenged us day-to-day on an individual basis. I will be beyond excited when May 10th finally gets here, but in the meantime, I'm perfectly content watching Nick continue to grow!
No comments:
Post a Comment