Monday, June 28, 2010

Updates to Our House

Living Room painted blue - check
Locks Changed - check
Light fixtures changed - check
Getting a nice lawn mower - check
Organizing our master closet - check!

We still need to -

paint the trim work in the living room
paint the dining room
paint the trim work in the dining room
paint the trim in the downstairs hallway
paint all the doors white
change the house #s on our mail box
change out the outdated ceiling fans
find window treatments for the every room
change out a bathroom fixture
find a rug for the dining room
put blinds up in the kitchen and dining room
and then I can really begin to decorate!

I really hope for Nick's sake that we're able to get all this done fairly quickly because I hate painting and I don't enjoy doing things on the weekends so I can be a bit cranky to deal with at times when I have to spend my Saturday painting or even worse, sweating while I do all this house work! I hate sweat! I don't like seeing other people sweat and I especially don't like it when I sweat. I am extremely grossed out by sweat. Every time I touch Nick when he's sweaty I immediately make some comment like, "you're sweaty! gross!!!" and then I race to the bathroom to wash my hands. This weekend being a 4 day weekend we should be able to get a lot of work done on the house. - M

No comments: