Here is the breakdown of my trips today -
At HT I saved $16.13, spent $4.87 for 8 items.
* Best deal - Betty Crocker Cake Mix and Frosting for 31 cents!
The exciting thing for me is when I buy things for my hubby that I know he will use. Just in this week alone with triple coupons I managed to buy him 3 cans of shaving gel and 1 deodorant for him and it only cost me $2.52 for all 4 things!
At Target I saved $13.75, spent $15.29 for 10 items.
*Best deal - 2 boxes of Ore Ida French Fries for 34 cents!
I managed to find a sweet deal on Breyers Ice Cream. Target has it on sale for $2.99 this week, I used a $2 off 2 store coupon plus a $75 off 2 manufacture coupon. So it was $3.73 for 2 cartons of ice cream. Then I also scored a box of Magnum Ice Cream bars for $1.29 after two $1 off coupons. Stacking store coupons with manufacture coupons is the way to save at Target!
I have 2 tips to share with you -
- If a coupon's bar code starts with a 5 then it will still double or triple. If a coupon's bar code starts with a 9 or 0 then it will NOT double or triple.Most people are surprised when I tell them that coupons still double or triple even if they say not to. The bar code will scan and automatically double or triple if it starts with a 5.
- Stores are starting to reward go green. Target will take 5 cents off your order every time you bring your own re-useable bag for your goodies! Kroger will give you 10 points every time you bring your own recyclable, re-useable bag for your groceries! I wish I had known about these incentives a long time ago! I keep my recycle bags in my car so every time I go to one of these stores I just bring the bag in the store with me. It's also nice not having a stockpile of plastic bags laying around!

No comments:
Post a Comment